The big companies and the tech giants like LinkedIn, PayPal, and Netflix are moving towards Node.js web development to get amazing performance. The primary reason for choosing Node.js is its multitasking behavior that is easy on the server and supports V8 the superfast engine that is utilized by Google- the chromium-browser.
What All Can Be Done Using Node.js?
- It helps produce strong page content
- It can help build, read, open, write, close, and delete files on your server
- It can help gather form data
- It can help modify, edit, add and delete data present in your database
What Is The Node.js Developer Responsible For?
- Build back-end components
- Link the app with 3rdparty web services
- Assist front-end developers by embedding the tasks with Node.js
What Are The benefits of Using Node.js For Your Business?
Undoubtedly, Node JS web app development has brought a transformation in the history of technology with its extraordinary features and has proved to be one of the best programming languages.
Now, let us have a look at how Node.js web and mobile app development solutions helpful for your business
When it comes to the Node.js platform you will find plenty of new functions and features integrated constantly. It helps people who offer PaaS( platform-as-a-service) services to reduce the waiting times. This is why most companies offering web app development services choose Node.js for seamless web development.
Node Package manager- NPM offers flawless sharing which is why a lot of web development agencies choose Node.js instead of other frameworks. Node.js helps you share almost anything faster to accelerate the development process.
A lot of Node.js developers use NPM to share different resources while working with a team. Also, NPM helps them handle and upload code easily.
Node.js enables most organizations to utilize reduced computational strength to host web applications. On the other hand, Node.js is quite fast than many other frameworks.
Single Codebase For Both Server and Client-side Web Development
When it comes to server-side and client-side web development, many frameworks use different programming languages whereas Node.js allows the developers to use a single codebase for both server and client-side web development.
Seamless deployment for web apps
Web apps developed using Node.js are easy to install. Node.js enables developers to finish and test different elements of a web app faster. Hence, this framework proves to be useful to a lot of PWA development firms as it boosts the final deployment stage of the web apps.
Build faster real-time applications
With Node.js you can develop high-performing apps. Also, Node. js-based web apps help you carry out different tasks parallelly.
SEO is crucial for your web app development project to enhance ranking. Node.js offers amazing backend rendering that offers enhanced visibility.
What Are The Skills To Look For In a Node.js Developer?
Well, a Node.js developer needs to know the overall functioning of technology in different conditions. Below listed are some skills that you must check out before hiring a Node.js developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js development
- A better understanding of front-end technologies
- Familiar with Node.js frameworks
- Asynchronous programming
- The database schema for various business processes
- Expertise in API communications and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of data protection, user authentication, authorization
- Has problem-solving skills
- Ability to write structured code.
What Are The Different Ways You Can Choose To Hire Expert Node.js Developers?
Now, if you are searching for expert developers for your Node.js web application development project, you can browse through popular Node.js development agencies as well. To hire a professional team of developers, let us explore different ways that can the help to get developers that meet your project requirements
Hire Freelancer developer
If you are not looking for a long-term association and want to save on the development cost, then you can go with freelance Node.js development. You can get plenty of professional developers from different parts of the world. You can find freelancer developers through different freelancing portals like Codementor, Freelancer, Toptal, etc.
Well, there are some benefits and drawbacks of hiring Node.js developers through this method
- Turns out to be cost-effective
- Can access an array of talent
- You need to assess the skills of the developers on your own
- May have issues in completing the project on time as freelancers work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Language barriers due to cultural differences
Hire an in-house Team of Node.js developer
In case you are planning to launch a huge project that needs constant maintenance, and updates after the launch, then hiring an in-house developer would be the smart idea.
- Get complete control over the project with personal supervision, communication with the developers, etc
- Less scope for miscommunications
- 100% involvement with the Node.js developers while working on your project
- Dedicated developer to work on your project
- Can turn out to be expensive
- Need to supervise constantly to ensure they are working on your project the way you want them to
- The developers can leave your firm if they come across a better opportunity
What Are The Common Hiring Models You Can Choose From For Node.js Developers?
Before you select Node.js developer, you should decide on the model you wish to go with
This hiring model is the perfect model for long-term projects. Also, if your in-house team doesn’t have the required skills then you can hire a dedicated developer to add to your team. This model is based on monthly payments.
This model is ideal for small to medium projects with a short-term association. Also, this model works great for small projects with limited budgets and scope and has clear deadlines.
Hiring an expert Node.js developer can be easy if you follow the right process, assess their skills, and have a clear idea of project requirements. If you do not have a technical background, you can seek assistance from a trusted Node.js Development Company that can handle the entire project without much of your intervention.
Partnering with X-Byte Enterprise Solutions, a reliable mobile app development company in the USA can help you with your node.js web application development project.
With a large talent pool of Node.js developers, we follow an agile mobile/web app development methodology that helps you get desired product. We ensure regular communication with our Node.js developers to update you on the progress and build a high-performing application. Get in touch with us today to discuss your project requirements.